Industrial disease law
Industrial disease law is pertinent for anyone who wants to make a claim for an industrial illness that developed in the work place. Industrial diseases, in short, are diseases that employees develop over a period of time due to a lack of health and safety procedures. When health and safety procedures are in place such industrial diseases, and the threat of industrial illnesses, are eliminated or carefully managed.
Experts in industrial disease law
You’ll find that here at The Legal Team we have expert solicitors with experience in all areas of industrial disease law. The most common industrial diseases and industrial illnesses that we deal with include:
- Asbestos-related cancer
- Asbestos-related illnesses
- Bladder cancer
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chemical poisoning
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Isocyanate poisoning
- Hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS)
- Legionnaires disease
- Mucous membrane imbalance
- Noise induced hearing loss (Industrial deafness)
- Paralysis (as a result of an industrial disease)
- Pleural thickening
- Vibration white finger
- Whole body vibration
- Work related upper limb disorders (WRULD), e.g. trigger finger, tennis elbow, golfers elbow etc
This is a list of the more common industrial diseases and is therefore far from exhaustive. If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact our team for advice.
Please get in touch on 0800 999 8662 for landlines, or 0330 999 0032 for mobiles for a free industrial disease law consultation.